Comment Posting Guidelines
Thanks for checking out our On the House blog. The Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation promotes and encourages a free and open exchange of ideas, and we welcome your input on the topics highlighted in our blog posts. However, please be aware that TSAHC reviews all comments before they are posted to ensure a positive experience for funders, partners, home buyers and other members of our online community. The following comments will not be posted:
- Off-topic comments.
- Comments containing offensive or derogatory language.
- Comments intended to insult a specific person or group.
- Comments intended to prompt an angry reaction.
- Comments promoting specific goods or services. Comments containing links to other sites may be viewed as spam and deleted.
- Comments containing unoriginal material that may violate copyright laws.
If any portion of a comment is deemed inappropriate, the entire comment will not be posted.
Please contact Katie Claflin at 512-334-2152 or via email if you have any questions or suggestions for the On the House blog.