Frequently Asked Questions
Compliance can be complicated. Below is a compilation of frequently asked questions and answers. If you have questions that aren’t answered below, please contact Multifamily Oversight staff.
- Is unemployment annualized when calculating annual household income?
- Does a household made up of Full Time Students qualify for the program?
- How do I edit unit information on the Unit Status Report?
- Can documents be backdated?
- Is a household required to complete page 3 of the Income Certification annually?
- Does page 3 of the Income Certification have to disclose ethnicity/disability/elderly status?
- When verifying assets, specifically retirement accounts, can the most recent check stub be used to verify the account balance?
- If an Account Statement reflects a rate of return should that rate of return be used to calculate income from the asset?
- What should I do if I can't find any free or low cost Resident Services in my area?
- Where can I find the Rent and Income limits for my property?
- Where can I find forms used during the Income Certification process?