Foreclosure Prevention Programs
There are warning signs which you should be aware of that could signal the onset of financial hardship which may lead to a home foreclosure.
- Missing one or more mortgage payments
- A change in job status which reduces your income
- A catastrophic medical situation
- A change in family status
- An unexpected financial incident
- A substantial increase in your mortgage payment
- “Juggling” bill payments
Foreclosure Assistance and Counseling
If you’ve experienced one or more of the warning signs, we encourage you to contact your loan servicer directly to inquire about foreclosure prevention options that may be available to you.
You can also use the Texas Financial Toolbox to locate a foreclosure prevention counselor in your area.