In-Person Marketing Opportunities
Speaking Engagement Requests
Lenders and Texas REALTORS® play an important role informing prospective buyers about beneficial programs available to them. TSAHC is available to make presentations on our home buyer programs at your professional association meetings or other industry events.
Please contact the Homeownership Hotline at (877) 508-4611 for availability and booking information
Host an "Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle" Class
Increase your business and make quality connections with area Texas REALTORS® by hosting an “Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle” class. TSAHC staff will come to the venue of your choice to teach a class that provides one free TREC-approved mandatory continuing education (CE) credit to Texas REALTORS®.
- TSAHC’s affordable loans with competitive rates for first-time and repeat home buyers
- Free down payment and closing cost assistance grants up to 5% of loan amount
- Home buyer’s ability to save up to $2,000 annually in federal tax liability with our MCC program
- Serving new markets, including teachers, police officers, correctional officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and veterans
- How to connect with TSAHC-approved lenders, Texas REALTORS® and our housing counseling network
Scheduling a Class:
Please follow our guidelines when requesting a class and remember to book early!
- Make your request a minimum of a month in advance of the class date
- The one-hour class should be scheduled Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Please do not schedule a class the business day before or after a holiday
- We require a minimum of 30 RSVPs to hold a class.
- We provide a personalized flyer to help you advertise the class to your contacts
*TREC Course #:01-00-067-28889
Provider #: 0001
If you are interested in hosting a class, please click on the link below to submit a request.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A CLASS