2016 Selected Partners
In October 2016 TSAHC’s Board of Directors approved the 2016 Texas Foundations Fund nonprofit partners. Each nonprofit partner was awarded a matching grant of $12,100, for a total of $302,500 in matching grants awarded in 2016.
Nonprofit partners will utilize their matching grants to provide critical home repairs, as well as case management, job training, and other supportive housing services, for very low-income Texans who have a disability or who are located in a rural community.
Below is a full list of the 2016 nonprofit partners. Click on the + sign next to each partner’s name to learn more about the services they will provide with their 2016 matching grant.
- Austin Habitat for Humanity
- Avenue Community Development Corporation
- Blackland Community Development Corporation
- Buckner Children and Family Services, Inc.
- Community Partnership for the Homeless, dba Green Doors
- Easter Seals Central Texas, Inc.
- Foundation Communities
- Galilee Community Development Corporation
- Habitat for Humanity Smith County
- Habitat for Humanity South Collin County
- Habitat for Humanity Williamson County
- Merced Housing Texas
- Montgomery County Women’s Center
- Motivation, Education and Training, Inc.
- New Hope Housing, Inc.
- North Collin County Habitat for Humanity
- Opportunity Center for the Homeless
- Panhandle Community Services
- Rebuilding Together El Paso
- Tarrant County Samaritan Housing, Inc.
- The Women’s Home
- Trinity Habitat for Humanity
- VinCare Services of Austin Foundation dba Saint Louise House
- Waco Habitat for Humanity
- Youth and Family Alliance dba LifeWorks