Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle (Hybrid)
September 20, 2023
11:30am -- 1:00pm
In-Person and Online
1111 N General Bruce Drive
Temple, Texas 76504
Overcoming The Down Payment Hurdle, Trainings, Virtual Training, In-Person Training
“Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle” is a TREC-approved class for REALTORS® where you will find out how TSAHC can help you reach more home buyers. You’ll earn one free mandatory continuing education (CE) credit for attending!
You’ll learn about:
- TSAHC’s affordable loans with competitive rates for first-time and repeat home buyers
- down payment and closing cost assistance grants up to 5% of loan amount
- Home buyer’s ability to reduce their federal income tax liability every year and save thousands of dollars over the life of their mortgage loan
- Serving new markets, including teachers, police officers, correctional officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and veterans
- How to connect with TSAHC-approved lenders, Texas REALTORS® and our housing counseling network
NOTE: This is a HYBRID Course - you may attend in-person or online.