TSAHC Announces 2018 Texas Foundations Fund Nonprofit Partners
October 2, 2018
On September 20, 2018, TSAHC’s Board of Directors approved the 2018 Texas Foundations Fund nonprofit partners. Each of the 24 partners was awarded a matching grant of $14,500 in 2018 for a total of $348,000 in award funding.
Below is a full list of the 2018 nonprofit partners. To learn more the services they provide to Texas families and communities, click here.
- 6 Stones Mission Network
- Austin Habitat for Humanity
- Avenue Community Development Corporation
- Bethany House Laredo
- Blackland Community Development Corporation
- Buckner Children and Family Services, Inc.
- Community Development Corporation Brownsville
- Easterseals Central Texas, Inc.
- Fort Bend Habitat for Humanity
- Foundation Communities
- Galilee Community Development Corporation
- Habitat for Humanity Collin County
- Habitat for Humanity Smith County
- Habitat for Humanity Williamson County
- Meals on Wheels and More dba Meals on Wheels Central Texas
- Motivation, Education and Training, Inc.
- New Hope Housing, Inc.
- Opportunity Center for the Homeless
- Tarrant County Samaritan Housing, Inc.
- The Women’s Home
- Tierra del Sol
- Trinity Habitat for Humanity
- VinCare Services of Austin Foundation dba Saint Louise House
- Youth and Family Alliance dba LifeWorks