Scott Caldwell with Caldwell Business Group presented on special project campaigns and how to create fundraising success. A special project campaign is an intensive, organized effort to secure major philanthropic gifts in support of a specific capital need or project. With this, organizations must be very strategic and systematic in their approach to implementing an effective campaign. Every step is crucial, from concept to implementation. The negative results from a failed campaign can be devastating with regard to your reputation, relationships with donors and the overall health of your organization.
Specifically, the webinar covered the following:
- The unique characteristics of a special project campaign
- Typical mistakes made in campaigns and how to avoid them
- Pre-requisites for capital fundraising success
- Effectively planning for a campaign
- Roles and responsibilities in a campaign
Listen to a recording of the Webinar