March 7, 2019: Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle - Tomball
February 11, 2019
Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle - Tomball
Thursday, March 7, 2019
“Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle” is a TREC-approved class for REALTORS® where you will find out how TSAHC can help you reach more home buyers. You’ll earn one free mandatory continuing education (CE) credit for attending!
You’ll learn about:
- TSAHC’s affordable loans with competitive rates for first-time and repeat home buyers
- down payment and closing cost assistance grants up to 5% of loan amount
- Home buyer’s ability to save up to $2,000 annually in federal tax liability with our MCC program
- Serving new markets, including teachers, police officers, correctional officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and veterans
- How to connect with TSAHC-approved lenders, Texas REALTORS® and our housing counseling network
To register, click here.