2015 Selected Partners
TSAHC’s Board of Directors awarded a total of $360,500 to 16 nonprofit partners through the 2015 funding cycle.
Below is the full list of 2015 grantees. Click on the + sign next to each grantee's name to learn more about the services they will provide with their 2015 Texas Foundations Fund award.
- Austin Habitat for Humanity
- Avenue Community Development Corporation
- Buckner Children and Family Services, Inc.
- Coastal Bend Center for Independent Living
- El Paso Collaborative for Community and Economic Development
- Foundation Communities
- Galilee Community Development Corporation
- Golden Crescent Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity of Smith County
- Habitat for Humanity of South Collin County
- Motivation, Education and Training, Inc.
- My Father's House Lubbock
- New Hope Housing
- Panhandle Community Services
- Saint Louise House
- Tarrant County Samaritan Housing