Could your clients use a little extra help buying a home in your community? TSAHC provides two types of assistance to help home buyers purchase a builder-constructed home. Used together or separately our programs can:
- Help home buyers overcome the down payment hurdle
- Help home buyers qualify for a mortgage
- Help already-qualified buyers afford a larger home and mortgage
Fixed Rate Loans with Down Payment Assistance (DPA)
-Several rate, loan and DPA options available
-DPA can be up to 5% of the loan amount
Mortgage Credit Certificates
- A special tax credit that reduces your federal income taxes every year
- Helps the home buyer qualify by reducing the DTI
- For first-time buyers (those who have not owned a home in the last 3 years)
- Can be used with TSAHC’s DPA
Our programs are offered through a network of participating mortgage lenders. Click here to find one in your area.
Resources for Builders
TSAHC has resources to help you promote your homes and our programs to home buyers and REALTORS®.
- Share our flyer with your home buyers.
- Offer CE credit to your REALTOR® network by hosting an "Overcoming the
Downpayment Hurdle" class, TSAHC's TREC-approved continuing
education class for REALTORS®. Click here to learn more and schedule a