- In-Person Marketing Opportunities
In-Person Marketing Opportunities
TSAHC homeownership staff is available to make presentations on our home buyer programs to lender and REALTOR groups , and conduct TREC-approved continuing education courses for Texas REALTORS. Click on the + sign next to each resource to learn more.
Speaking Engagement Requests
Lenders and Texas REALTORS® play an important role informing prospective buyers about beneficial programs available to them. TSAHC is available to make presentations on our home buyer programs at your professional association meetings or other industry events.
Please contact the Homeownership Hotline at (877) 508-4611 for availability and booking information
Host an "Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle" Class
Increase your business and make quality connections with area Texas REALTORS® by hosting an “Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle” class. TSAHC staff will host a webinar virtual class or come to the venue of your choice to teach a class that provides one free TREC-approved mandatory continuing education (CE) credit to Texas REALTORS®.
- TSAHC’s affordable loans with competitive rates for first-time and repeat home buyers
- Free down payment and closing cost assistance grants up to 5% of loan amount
- Home buyer’s ability to lower their federal tax liability and possibly increase their income tax refund with our MCC program
- Serving new markets, including teachers, police officers, correctional officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and veterans
- How to connect with TSAHC-approved lenders, Texas REALTORS® and our housing counseling network
Scheduling a Class:
Please follow our guidelines when requesting a class and remember to book early!
- Make your request a minimum of a month in advance of the class date
- The one-hour class should be scheduled Monday through Friday between the hours of 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- The availability schedule (linked below) will allow you to request any date available to host a CE course
- We require a minimum of 30 RSVPs to hold a class.
- We provide a personalized flyer to help you advertise the class to your contacts
*TREC Course #:01-00-067-28889
Provider #: 0001
If you are interested in hosting a class, please click on the link below to submit a request.
REQUEST TO HOST A Class