Click here for a list of upcoming classes
Join us at an upcoming TREC-approved “Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle” class* to find out how TSAHC can help you reach more home buyers. You’ll earn one free mandatory continuing education (CE) credit for attending!
You’ll learn about:
- TSAHC’s affordable loans with competitive rates for first-time and repeat home buyers
- down payment and closing cost assistance grants up to 5% of loan amount
- Home buyer’s ability to reduce their federal income tax liability every year and save thousands of dollars over the life of their mortgage loan
- Serving new markets, including teachers, police officers, correctional officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and veterans
- How to connect with TSAHC-approved lenders, Texas REALTORS® and our housing counseling network
To request a TSAHC CE course in 2021, please click on the link below to submit a request.
Request a TSAHC CE Course
*TREC Course #: 32722
Provider #: 0001
COVID-19 UPDATE: All Down Payment Hurdle CE courses will be hosted virtually until further notice. Registrants will be provided the webinar link two days before their class date. Your health and safety are important to us, and TSAHC will follow the guidance provided by governments and health officials to determine if we are able to host any classes in-person. Any changes to this event will be communicated via email.