Realtor Training: Become a Participating REALTOR®
Did you know TSAHC offers down payment assistance to home buyers in both urban and rural areas?
TSAHC provides fixed interest rate mortgage loans with down payment assistance and mortgage credit certificates to home buyers in communities throughout Texas. These programs are offered through a network of approved mortgage lenders.
Sign up for TSAHC’s Participating REALTOR® program to become an expert on assistance options for your clients. TSAHC offers the following resources to educate and promote our participating REALTORS®:
- Online and In Person Training Opportunities: Our CE credit and webinar trainings (see below) provide detailed explanations on our programs and how they can benefit your clients.
- Participating REALTOR® search tool: After attending a training, we’ll list you as a participating REALTOR® on our website. PLEASE NOTE: This list is updated quarterly. You must complete one training/year to remain on the search tool.
- REALTOR® Spotlight: TSAHC spotlights REALTORS® who have been recommended by home buyers using our programs. To be listed, encourage your buyers to fill out the feedback survey they will receive from TSAHC after closing. PLEASE NOTE: The survey is emailed quarterly.
To get started as a participating REALTOR®, choose from the following training options:
CE Credit: Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle*
Join us at an upcoming TREC-approved “Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle” class to find out how TSAHC can help you reach more home buyers. You’ll earn one free mandatory continuing education (CE) credit for attending!
You’ll learn about:
- TSAHC’s affordable loans with competitive rates for first-time and repeat home buyers
- down payment and closing cost assistance grants up to 5% of loan amount
- Home buyer’s ability to save up to $2,000 annually in federal tax liability with our MCC program
- Serving new markets, including teachers, police officers, correctional officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and veterans
- How to connect with TSAHC-approved lenders, Texas REALTORS® and our housing counseling network
||All Classes are FREE of Charge
11:30am - 1:00pm
Tuesday, November 12th
11:30am - 1:00pm
Don’t see training in your area? Learn how to host an event
*TREC Course #: 32722
Provider #: 0001
Webinar: TSAHC Train the Trainer Program
Loan Officers and REALTORS® who attend this webinar will gain access to TSAHC's training materials to make presentations on TSAHC’s programs.
View the recorded webinar, which is
Optional: MCC Program Training
This training provides a more in-depth view of the Mortgage Credit Certificate Program.
Please note: This training alone will not allow you to become a participating Realtor. You will need to complete either the Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle course (in-person) or the Train the Trainer course (webinar) in order to become a participating Realtor.
MCC Training Webinar available 24/7