Loans & Down Payment Assistance
TSAHC provides mortgage loans and down payment assistance grants and second liens to eligible home buyers through the following programs:
- A 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan, several rates and loan options available
- Down payment assistance (DPA) provided as a grant (never needs to be repaid) or repayable second lien loan
- DPA available for up to 6% of the loan amount
- You do not have to be a first-time homebuyer
- Available statewide through a network of participating lenders. TSAHC does not require borrowers to use an approved REALTOR®, however we provides several resources to help find a REALTOR® familiar with TSAHC’s programs.
- Income limits vary by county. Expanded income and purchase price limits available in targeted areas.
First-time buyers can also apply for a Mortgage Credit Certificate.
Take the Eligibility Quiz Find a Lender Find a REALTOR®