- About Us
Home Buyers & Renters
- Home Buyers & Renters
- Property Managers
- Donors & Investors
- Non-Profits & Governments
- News & More
- Contact Us
Could your clients use a little extra help buying a home in your community? TSAHC provides two types of assistance to help home buyers purchase a builder-constructed home. Used together or separately our programs can:
Low Interest Rate Loans with Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Grants
-Several rate, loan and DPA options available
-DPA can be up to 5% of the loan amount
-Down payment is a gift and never needs to be repaid
Mortgage Credit Certificates
- A tax credit that saves homeowners up to $2,000 every year on their income
- Helps the home buyer qualify by reducing the DTI
- For first-time buyers (those who have not owned a home in the last 3 years)
- Can be used with TSAHC’s DPA
Our programs are offered through a network of participating mortgage lenders. Click here to find one in your area.
TSAHC has resources to help you promote your homes and our programs to home buyers and REALTORS®.
- Share our flyer with your home buyers.
- Offer CE credit to your REALTOR® network by hosting an "Overcoming the
Downpayment Hurdle" class, TSAHC's TREC-approved continuing
education class for REALTORS®. Click here to learn more and schedule a