Loans & Down Payment Assistance
These loans and home down payment assistance programs are available anywhere in Texas through a network of lenders and provide the following benefits:
- A 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan
- Down payment assistance (DPA) can be up to 5% of the loan amount
- Several rate, loan and DPA options available
- No upfront points or origination fees are charged
- You do not have to be a first-time homebuyer
- You do not need to live in the home for any set period of time
- The down payment assistance is a gift that never needs to be repaid.
First-time buyers can also use TSAHC's Mortgage Credit Certificate Program.