Become a Participating REALTOR®
We want to make it easy for REALTORS® to promote our home buyer programs and help their clients buy a home. Buying a home using our programs does not take any longer than a traditional mortgage loan.
First, we encourage you to sign up for one of our training opportunities, which provide detailed explanations on how our down payment assistance and mortgage interest tax credit programs work and how they can benefit your clients.
After attending one of our trainings, you’ll be listed as a participating REALTOR® on our website, increasing your visibility among potential buyers. In order to remain on the participating REALTOR® search tool, you must complete at least one training per year. This list is updated quarterly.
To be listed on our search tool, choose from the following training options:
CE Credit: Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle*
Join us at an upcoming TREC-approved “Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle” class to find out how TSAHC can help you reach more home buyers. These classes are sponsored by a local, TSAHC-approved lender or Texas REALTOR®. Plus, you’ll earn one free mandatory continuing education (CE) credit for attending!
You’ll learn about:
- TSAHC’s affordable loans with competitive rates for first-time and repeat home buyers
- Free down payment and closing cost assistance grants up to 5% of loan amount
- Home buyer’s ability to save up to $2,000 annually in federal tax liability with our MCC program
- Serving new markets, including teachers, police officers, correctional officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and veterans
- How to connect with TSAHC-approved lenders, Texas REALTORS® and our housing counseling network
Don’t see training in your area? Learn how to host an event
*TREC Course #: 01-00-067-28889
Provider #: 000
Webinars: Learn How TSAHC’s Home Buyer Programs Can Help Your Clients
We host monthly training webinars, too. These webinars are an interactive way to learn about TSAHC’s down payment assistance and mortgage credit certificate programs and how they can help your clients. These webinars do not provide CE credit, but we promise you’ll find them informative!
Download the presentation to familiarize yourself with our programs.