Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions not addressed below, please contact the Manager of Development Finance at 512-477-3562.
- What is a land bank?
- What is a land trust?
- Who may apply to be a TSAHC Local Partner?
- What types of financing does TSAHC offer for Multifamily affordable housing developments?
- What types of financing does TSAHC offer for Single-Family affordable housing development?
- What is the Texas Housing Impact Fund?
- When are awards made and how do I apply for financing?
- What are the primary differences between the 501(c)(3) bond program and the Private Activity Bond Program (PAB)?
- What are the benefits of utilizing TSAHC's Private Activity Bond (PAB) Program to finance a property?
- How does TSAHC have the authority to issue tax-exempt bonds?
- Does TSAHC offer Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)?
- If my application for financing does not get approval, will my application fees be refunded?