Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle
September 17, 2020
11:30am -- 1:00pm
Available via Webinar
Trainings, Overcoming The Down Payment Hurdle
“Overcoming the Down Payment Hurdle” is a TREC-approved class for REALTORS® where you will find out how TSAHC can help you reach more home buyers. You’ll earn one free mandatory continuing education (CE) credit for attending!
You’ll learn about:
- TSAHC’s affordable loans with competitive rates for first-time and repeat home buyers
- down payment and closing cost assistance grants up to 5% of loan amount
- Home buyer’s ability to save up to $2,000 annually in federal tax liability with our MCC program
- Serving new markets, including teachers, police officers, correctional officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and veterans
- How to connect with TSAHC-approved lenders, Texas REALTORS® and our housing counseling network
COVID-19 Update: Currently, this event is proceeding as scheduled. Your health and safety are important to us, and TSAHC will follow the guidance provided by governments and health officials to determine if we need to postpone or cancel this event. Any changes to this event will be communicated via email.