As a local or statewide housing finance agency, you manage multiple home buyer programs with guidelines and rules that can change frequently. Making sure lenders understand your programs and comply with your guidelines is where we come in. Let us handle it.
MortgageNet Solutions staff has over 35 years of combined experience managing down payment assistance and Mortgage Credit Certificate programs, including TBA and Mortgage Revenue Bond programs, for housing finance agencies across the country. We understand what’s important to lenders, servicers and HFAs.
Mortgage Net Solutions uses the latest in loan reservation and compliance technology.
- Web-based portal is fast, reliable and easy to use
- We offer frequent trainings, both regularly scheduled and customized
- Lenders appreciate the all-electronic document submission capability
- With one click, lenders have easy access to program guidelines, loan documents and fund balances
- You and your staff will enjoy the reporting features that provide you with the analytics you need to effectively monitor, manage and report on your programs
At TSAHC, we love a happy lender. A happy lender will use your program again. So whether it’s scheduling a last minute training or helping a loan officer process a complicated loan for an anxious homebuyer, we’re glad to do it.
Pipeline management is critical to a successful program. We ensure loans meet time sensitive deadlines and we take pride in our turnaround times, with 98% of compliance packages reviewed within one business day.
Lenders love our customer service, too. Phone calls are answered by a real person (not a machine) and we respond to emails promptly.
In addition, we will take care of issuing MCCs to borrowers, reminding homebuyers of their credit at tax time, and handling all the IRS reporting associated with a MCC program.