We're just over halfway through National Homeownership Month and we're continuing our celebrations by bringing you more resources for TSAHC's growing demographic of Hispanic home buyers.
If you're part of our network of lenders and REALTORS®, you may already know that we offer a variety of marketing resources. These include in-person marketing opportunities, our train-the-trainer program, a suite of digital content for social media, pre-printed brochures, and fillable flyers. This week, we're expanding our current collection of fillable marketing flyers by offering fillable flyers in Spanish!
New Fillable Flyers
Have you been looking for ways to market TSAHC's down payment assistance and Mortgage Credit Certificate programs to Spanish-speaking home buyers? Look no further! We're launching newly translated fillable flyers that target Texas heroes, renters, young home buyers, and more.
Browse a few of our latest updates to our marketing flyers below, or click here to view all of our marketing flyers and brochures.
Looking for Language?
If you're looking for ideas on ways to share our flyers or marketing content on your own social media accounts, then we've got you covered! Here's a few examples that can be used to caption TSAHC marketing posts:
- Ready to buy a Texas home? We can help! Contact us today to learn more about our home buyer assistance options!
- Translation: ¿Listo para comprar una casa en Texas? ¡Podemos ayudarte! ¡Háblanos hoy para obtener más información sobre nuestras opciones de asistencia para compradores de vivienda!
- Tired of renting? If you're ready to jump into homeownership, be sure to ask us about our down payment assistance and Mortgage Credit Certificate options.
- Translation: ¿Cansado de alquilar? Si estás listo a saltar en ser propietario, pregúntanos acerca de nuestras opciones de asistencia para pago inicial y Certificado de Crédito Hipotecario.
- Building a new house? Ask us how we can help you finance it with home buyer assistance options!
- Translation: ¿Estás construyendo una casa nueva? ¡Pregúntanos cómo podemos ayudarte a financiarla con opciones de asistencia para compradores de vivienda!
Additional resources for home buyers
If you are a lender or REALTOR® serving Spanish-speaking buyers and would like more content to share with your clients, you'll want to check out our blog posts from earlier this month.
Not only did we publish two newly-translated videos, but we also recorded an episode of our podcast entirely in Spanish!
Next week, on June 21st, we'll be hosting a live webinar called "Down Payment Assistance y Más: Resources to Better Serve Hispanic Home Buyers." We'll be taking a deeper dive into the current state of Hispanic homeownership. We'll also discuss the real and perceived barriers facing Hispanic households, as well as opportunities to increase Hispanic homeownership rates here in Texas. Register for this virtual training event by clicking here.
On the House blog posts are meant to provide general information on various housing-related issues, research and programs. We are not liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the information provided by blog sources. Furthermore, this blog is not legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed professional attorney.